Last Modified: July 17, 2023
2. What Data I Collect and Why?
I may collect personal data that identifies you if you submit it to me (for example if send me an email query regarding my services). I may use this data to provide Services to you, improve my Services and contact you. I don’t collect personal data providing my game services. I do not collect personal data from children under 13. If you believe I have inadvertently collected such data, then please contact me so I can remove such data.
3. Analytics Data
I use analytical services and other tools (such as Google Analytics) on areas of my Services which enables me to collect your IP address, other identifiers, usage data relating to my Services, as well as device information. Based on this data I may create statistics to provide better services to my customers and to further develop my Services. This data is not personalised and only accessible in an aggregated form. I treat this information as non-personal data.
You can disable Google Analytics with this tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. Ad Serving Through Third Parties
Some of my services use built-in advertising run by third-party advertising networks to enhance the in-game experience. Such advertisements allow me to offer you my Services for free.
Advertisers use IDFA (device identifier for advertisers). This identifier can be matched to you, and is used for marketing. It is shared with third parties who may use it for personalized marketing. Allowing third parties to advertise in my games allows me to offer some my Services to you for free.
I am using the following tools to serve advertisements in my services. The use of data of these advertising services is described in their linked privacy policies.
Admob (Google): https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
When you view an ad in mh apps, the advertising network receives and processes your unique Identification for Advertising (IDFA). Advertising networks use this to send you advertising. You can reset and/or disable your IDFA at any time by following these instructions:
5. Resetting Your IDFA
Resetting your IDFA erases all data previously associated with it, meaning you will no longer receive personalised ads.
– Open Settings
– Go to ‘Privacy’
– Tap on ‘Advertising’
– Choose ‘Reset Advertising Identifier’
You may also see my own advertisements in other services. If you click such advertisements and install my game, I may share a device identifier with the advertiser to verify installs, because the ad-networks need to be accredited for facilitating the install.
6. Cookies and Other Identifiers
7. Data Security and Data Sharing
I do not share your personal data to third parties without your consent unless I am compelled to do so by law or when I face exceptional situations, such as detection or prevention of misuse or criminal activities.
I may publish aggregated or de-personalised data based on my users’ information (such as statistics) provided that such information does not identify you.
8. External Links
My Services may contain links to external sites. Such as Facebook links, YouTube links and link content from external third party sources. Please note that the use of such third party sites or content is subject to the privacy policies and usage terms of the third party in question instead of my own terms and I do not have control or assume any liability over such content.
9. Changes To This Privacy Statement
10. Your Rights To Your Data
Adhering to the GDPR I rely on your consent to process your data. I fully acknowledge the following rights to your data:
– You may withdraw that consent to store your data at any time without providing a reason.
– You may request access to your personal information and receive copies of it.
– You may have inaccurate or incomplete data corrected or updated.
– You can limit or restrict my use of your data and you can stop me from using all of your personal information.
– You have a right to be forgotten, in other words, you can request that I delete your personal information. I will honor these requests unless I have to retain information to comply with any legal obligations or have an overriding interest to retain it.
– You have the right to submit a complaint about the rights to your data to your local data protection authorities.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact me via the Contact Button in the bottom right corner of this site.
11. Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using my services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use my services. Your continued use of my services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
13. Questions & Support